Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally a blog...

I have these wonderful friends from grad school who I have learned many things from.  Besides helping me through many class projects and a higher ed law final, these girls are super creative.  For a few years, I have been following their blogs and learning all sorts of great things.  I thought I should blog too to keep everyone up-to-date on Lily's latest and greatest developments, but who has the time?  Well, this weekend we are in Vegas and while the rest of the town is whooping it up, we are napping, showering, and setting up blogs.  Lily deserves a blog they said.  Indeed.  She is a cutey.  I will do my best to post some highlights from her first year, and then on May 19, Lily turns one and her life will be captured via blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment